- Free Website hosting
- Website migration
- Personal remote assistance, PDF publication (Newsletters and policies)
- Website Design
- Website Advice and Consultation
- Content publishing via the servicedesk
- Remote publishing from your school network
- On site Tuition
- Additional Magic info display support
- Additional Magic info onsite training
- Additional Free Bright Sign Installation and training session
SITSS Website Service Level Agreement
Camden’s Schools’ IT Support Service (hereafter SITSS) offers a traded service providing Web Development for Camden Schools. The main aim of the service is to help schools to produce a website that represents the ethos of the school while at the same time, meeting Ofsted requirements.
We will also advise schools on Ofsted website regulations in order to produce a website that meets government specifications. The Web SLA is separated into 3 agreements so that schools can select the package that is right for them. Each of the agreements entitles the customer to unlimited web site support for issues relating to web site failure and migration of the website to the free LGFL web hosting service.
For a full brochure with all the details to our services, please check at your school office. If your school office has not yet received a brochure, then you can request one via the help desk.